Our Hospitalist Procedures and Emergency Procedures Courses are ideal for all physicians and midlevel providers practicing hospital medicine or emergency medicine. Our CME conferences provide as much hands-on ultrasound training as most ultrasound courses. HPC conferences are ACCME-accredited courses that provide 17 hours of CME Credit.
Why Choose HPC?
HPC is the ONLY company offering a COMPREHENSIVE Hospitalist and Emergency Procedures Course that includes ALL the following:
- We teach the MOST AFFORDABLE comprehensive hospital procedures course available
- We are the creators and former lead instructors of the Hospitalist Procedures Course and the Emergency Procedures Course for the National Procedures Institute.
- We are full-time physicians practicing in the ER, ICU, and hospital wards
- We have over 12 years of national experience teaching hospital procedures.
- We have published books, an iPhone App, reference cards, and medical videos about Hospital Procedures.
- Every student receives FREE copies of the Tarascon Medical Procedures Pocketbook and an HPC Procedural Reference Card
- We use only advanced simulation manikins to best simulate performing these procedures on humans. We do NOT use animal cadavers.
- Our courses provide 4 hours of HANDS-ON ultrasound training in diagnostic ultrasound and ultrasound-guided procedures.
- Our courses include hands-on skills labs in arterial line placement, ultrasound-guided thoracentesis and paracentesis, and needle decompression which is often lacking in other courses.
- Our course teaches you not only how to do these procedures, but also how to use the information gained from these procedures for clinical management: interpreting fluid analysis, hemodynamic monitoring, ultrasound guidance for hypotension management, and ventilator management
- Once our student always our student. We will forever be available to our students for any procedural question or problem.
- We specialize in Hospital Procedures training. This is the only course we teach, so our time is not split working on other courses.